Wednesday, January 30, 2013

For being a good girl....

For being a good girl....



For being a good girl this year Santa brought me best of all presents! It was absolutely unexpected! Here's how it all happened...

When it came time to get presents, my brother and I have run into the living room and saw a lot of gifts near the Christmas tree. They were signed. When I started to look for a gift, I did not find anything. I was sad. I thought that Santa forgot  about me this year ... but then, I heard a pitifully "nyau" and saw a small cat with a red bob around his neck. It had got long wool and all ginger.  I was very happy! That was the best gift for me! I called it Michael and now I have the best friend :) When my friends saw Michael, they shouted "wow!" and rushed to hug and caress him!
It was the best Christmas in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment